- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
it’s my first 9-to-5 job and I love it but it’s crazy and I’ve worked so much and I have work tomorrow too and hopefully it’ll calm down so I can focus on important stuff too (i.e. my web series) instead of being an Orientation Advisor 2-4-7 because it’s exhausting when I am required to work 10 days straight (which is going to be the case as of next friday)
Episode four follows Anita and Benji as they receive their final instructions.
WHY DID THE PLAYBACK DEVICE LEAD THEM TO CLARK’S BODY?
WHAT ARE THEIR FINAL INSTRUCTIONS?
WILL ANITA EVER RECEIVE THE ANTIDOTE?
WILL TRAUMA BRING ANITA AND BENJI CLOSER?
IS THIS PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
WHY DO I LIKE QUESTIONS IN CAPS SO MUCH?
Much love to all of you :) Please share if you like it!