Healthy cinnamon rolls! Recipe: - 4 egg whites - 1 tbsp cinnamon - 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk - 1 scoop protein powder! Sauce: - 1/2 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt - 1/2 scoop protein powder - 1 tsp cinnamon Directions: - Mix ingredients together - Pour mixture into pan on low heat - Cover pan and cook for 10 minutes (DO NOT FLIP) - Once cooked, slice into 1 inch strips - Spread sauce and roll!
This is actually very beautiful- I should remember this.
Oh, hello self esteem. It seems I found you again.
Everyone should take the time to look at, read, and think about this
If there is one thing that everybody should really read and take into consideration, it’s this.Too many people forget this
This is very powerful
Here is EVERY SINGLE DAY of the clean eating challenge!
Recipes, grocery lists, best snack ideas… everything you need to succeed is here! This challenge has been the best thing that has happened to me, and I’m so excited to share it with all of you.
- Day 1: How to Prep and Detox
- Day 2: 4 Smart Snacking Tips
- Day 3: The 80/20 Rule
- Day 4: Best Clean Breakfasts
- Day 5: Are Milk Substitutes Clean?
- Day 6: Best Clean Desserts
- Day 7: Intuitive Eating vs. Calorie Counting
- Day 8: Plant-Based Clean Eating
- Day 9: Staying Motivated
- Day 10: Is Coffee Clean?
- Day 11: 3 Best Lunches
- Day 12: 4 Tips for Getting Back on the Wagon
- Day 13: 3 Secrets of Meal Planning
- Day 14: Best Clean Snacks
- Day 15: Whole Wheat Baking Secrets
- Day 16: 5 Best Detox Waters
- Day 17: Basic Clean Eating Cooking Guide
- Day 18: Clean Eating Ultimate Grocery List
- Day 19: 6 Common Clean Eating Mistakes
- Day 20: Clean Up Any Recipe
- Day 21: 5 Time Saving Clean Eating Tips
- Day 22: Clean Eating on a Budget
- Day 23: Eating Clean at Restaurants
- Day 24: Is Cheese Clean?
- Day 25: 10 Best Clean Sandwiches
- Day 26: 10 Best Clean Oatmeal Toppings
- Day 27: 5 Ways to Stop Binge Eating
- Day 28: 7 Clean School Lunch Recipes
- Day 29: Best Clean Dinners
- Day 30: Results!